On enrolment you will bring
- All completed enrolment forms
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- A copy of your child's immunisation certificates if they are immunised
- A story park permission slip form
- A $25 administration and booking fee that will provide your child with a Mini Miners sunhat
- A work and income form to be completed together for subsidy applications. (we can provide
these and help you to complete them)
- An About Me form so we can learn about your child, your family and your culture.
What you will bring
- A bag
- 2 – 3 changes of clothes
- Warm layers for winter and wet clothing for summer.
- A lunchbox with nutritious food for morning tea and lunch. Please place food on the red
tray on kitchen bench that needs to be kept in the fridge. There will be a marker there to
name all food.
- Bottles and breast milk, formula or cow’s milk for children requiring bottles.
- Any dummies, cuddlees or attachment toys your child may require. Links to home are most
What we provide
- Sunblock which will be applied 2 times a day. Approx 10.00 and 2pm in the summer months.
- All nappies will be provided
- Breakfast – toast and cereal will be available from 7.30 – 8.30am
- Afternoon Tea – 2.30pm
- Late Snack – 5.00pm
- A Mini Miners bucket hat is included in the $25 admin fee, paid on enrolment and this can
remain at the centre to apply with our sun policy. No hat no outside play in the months of October – April.